Thursday, March 15, 2012

Twenty four months one week

Hello world!

I had a birthday and now I'm 2. I don't feel any different, I think. My nana and grandad came to see me. They sang "Happy Birthday Dear Franklin" and there were some candles to blow. I ate some cupcake. Then I had a sleep and when I woke up I got to open presents. It's so fun to rip the paper! My mama and dad got me a bell for my push cart. I ring it and then push off.

My best words this week are "please" "wee-wee" and "raisin." I got to see the recycling truck come down our street. My mama took me to the front of our house and held me up so I could watch the men get the bins and tip them into the truck. It was so cool! I said "beep beep" when it backed down our street then I said "bang!" when the recycling went into it. When it drove away I said "vrrmmm" and when it was gone I said "bye bye."

Now it's not so cold outside I want to play in the back every day; I can even open the door if it's not locked. I have to put my jacket on first, though. My dad let me have a paint roller with a long handle. I mow the lawn with it. I'm not supposed to step on the flowers; my mama says "off!" When I step on them and she isn't watching I say "off!"

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment