Monday, June 1, 2015

Five years two months

Hello world!

When I see someone I haven't met for a long time, I remind my mummy that she should tell them I'm five now.  But I told the library lady myself.  At the library I choose my books, then I give my card to the lady, and then she lets me stamp the date on the books.  I even stamp my mummy's books.  I'm very careful.  At one library there's a machine for books, but no stamp.  I like using the machine too;  I can push the buttons.

I told my mummy I want to learn to knit a jumper.  She showed me how to knit, and I knit a little bit of a flannel, for washing my face in the bath.  I did six stitches all by myself, and my mummy finished it so I could use it right away.  I like it a lot;  it's green like Green Lantern.

When I choose which fruit to eat, I count out like this:
"Eeny miny mo;
Put the baby mo.
Saxophone and me;
Put the baby mo."
Then I pick the one I want.

I helped my dad mix up clay and perlite for our rocket.  Rockets make fire and go into space, but my dad said ours doesn't go into space.  We bought the perlite from a special shop, and when we mixed it up it was sticky wicky icky.  I helped my mummy squash it down and got it all over my hands.  

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment