Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Five years four months

Hello world!

There was a fun fair at the playing field next to my school and I went to it two times.  I rode the teacups, the ghost train, and the mini roller coaster;  I went on the big bouncy slide, I hooked a duck two times for prizes (silly string and a bow and arrow), climbed the pirate ship, threw a basketball at the hoop (I missed), bounced on the trampoline, and shot a paintball gun at a target.  I ate an ice cream, and some blue candy floss. 
It was really fun.  The second day I went to the country park next to the fun fair, and caught some mini beasts with a net, and coloured a dragonfly picture.
After that, I caught a big fish with a fishing pole at the pond.  The man put the maggot on the hook, then we cast the line out into the water, and when the float dipped down, we pulled the pole up and there was a fish on it!  The man got his net and caught it.  Then he put it back.  Afterwards, I told the lady at the mini beasts tent all about it.  She was very impressed.
Now my school is on holiday for summer;  I will be in Year One when I go back to school.  I saw my new classroom and met my new teacher before the holiday;  her name is Mrs Cluweth. 

The end.

Love,

Franklin

P.S.  This is the first time I chose the pictures and what to write, and my mummy wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment