Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Five years five months

 Hello world!

A little while ago I rode my bike on the football pitch.  I did it for a long time with my dad.  When I did something wrong, my dad kept pushing me;  and when I did it right, my dad caught me.  I can almost ride it by myself.
I went to the play park;  I went on lots of things, and I went on the zip line. 
I went to London;  I did exciting things like games, stuff, jigsaws, and then I went back home.  I went to old McDonalds and got a Yoshi toy and a cheeseburger and an ice cream milkshake.  I had fish and chips in London too.  I saw my Nanny and Granddad and Auntie Pam.

I was playing Police House on the old chicken house, and I fell down and hurt my knee and got straw in it.  My mummy washed it out, but it hurt so bad my tummy felt sick and I thought I might die.  After I had a plaster on I felt better.

The end.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment