Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sixth week

The nausea continues though the lightheadedness is not as bad. Mostly, I think, because I am not so exposed to heat. I am working in a cooler environment and not standing for such long periods.

I am, however, very hungry nearly all the time. I can eat a large meal and be starving an hour later. I'm trying to focus on good fresh foods like lean chicken, eggs, cottage cheese, salads, fruits, nuts, and wholemeal toast. The only problem with most of these food items, though, is that they don't leave me very full. But anything that is greasy/fatty or sweet makes me want to throw up. Partner had some parmesan on his dinner the other evening and I had to leave the room, just from the smell. Butter also makes me a little icky. And all this makes it difficult both to cook and be cooked for.

Still very tired and trying to sleep when I can. I'm thinking I may take a nap when I get home from work. Which is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment