Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fifteen weeks two days

Hello world!

I am such a big boy: I can completely roll over now! I laid on my mat two days ago and really tried hard; I had rolled almost all the way but my arm was still under me, so I was getting a bit frustrated. Then I rocked a little and my arm came out and suddenly I heard all this applause and cheering from the sofa. I looked up and saw my mama so excited, that I forgot my frustration and smilingly acknowledged her praise.

But if I roll over in my sleep I wake up very scared because I'm not sure how to roll back.

My mama made me another hat to keep the sun off my head. It works really good; my baseball cap is good for keeping sun out of my eyes but not off my ears like this hat. I tried it out this morning on our walk. I also got to face forward in my sling. I've always faced mama in my sling but facing forward is actually pretty good.

My dad said England won the football game yesterday because I wore my England shirt. I guess I must have scored the winning goal when I was asleep.

Love,

Franklin

1 comment:

  1. Wow Franklin! You are getting so big! It seems like I was just talking to your mommy about what labor is like and now that you are here you have grown so much. I wish I could meet you in person some day. Tell you mommy that I think she has done a great job on all the clothes she has made for you.

    ReplyDelete