Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twelve weeks four days

Hello world!

This week my mama and I went to London to see my granddad and nanny. Daddy had to stay home; but we had so much fun we didn't miss him. Nanny taught me how to blow a raspberry and I'm really really good at it; that is, I can laugh while someone does it for me. We went to the zoo one day and I didn't really see the animals, but I certainly listened to them. I like birds singing: there were lots of birds at the zoo. But on the way home on the subway I got too hot and cried so my mama took me on her lap while granddad watched my stroller. All the people on the carriage turned their frowns upside down once I was cuddling my mama: I don't know why; all I did was stop crying and start laughing.

I mostly like to sleep all night long now. Sometimes I get very tired at bedtime and go right to sleep, but other times my mama calls me a fussbug; I can't help it if it's hard to go to sleep, though. However, once I do get to sleep, I usually stay asleep about eight or ten hours. For about two weeks now I've slept from about 9pm to 5am. I can't believe I only used to sleep about half an hour at a time.

I was so relaxed in the bath with mama the other night I accidently did a poo. I didn't mind the poo floating around, but my mama didn't seem to like it. This is my happy face in the bath. My dad says I'm not allowed to say who else is in the photo with me.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment