Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fourteen weeks two days

Hello world!

I went to the seaside for the very first time in my life this week; it was amazing! I love to listen to the waves and seagulls and the other kids playing. People actually go in the water and play in it like a giant bath, only cold. My mama and my aunt splashed in it and got wet all over, but I prefered to watch from my stroller. I like my bath nice and warm.

I am learning how to go to sleep on my own, but it's hard. Bedtime sleep is pretty easy; my bath and my dinner and cuddle tire me out and I can sleep easily. During the day I sometimes have to whine and cry before I sleep. If I really howl, my mama will come to me, but otherwise I'm on my own. This morning in between my sobs, I thought I could hear a little echo from the next room over, where mama was.

I had another first this week: my mama let me play in my baby gym. Our neighbor gave it to me but I thought it needed to be more stimulating so mama tied some of my bright soft toys to it. I laid underneath it and watched the toys for about twenty minutes--that's how good it was. I think maybe next time I'll try reaching for them.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment