Monday, July 19, 2010

Eighteen weeks six days

Hello world!

My daddy took me to see my first baseball game and I wore my new Red Sox shirt that my uncle bought for me.

Every Monday my mama and I go to play with the other babies at baby group. I have some friends who are nearly the same age as me: two are younger by a few weeks and one is older by a few weeks. I always watch them when I see them, and they watch me.

I know where my dinner comes from now. When I'm hungry and I see my mama, I just look there, and she knows what I want. I don't even have to say anything (though I like to wiggle and grunt too, just to make sure). But if I'm eating and I hear someone else talking nearby, I have to stop and listen.

The other day my parents dragged me all over and I didn't get much chance to have a sleep. I was really cranky. The next day I needed to have a lot of naps to make up for it. When I'm tired I just want to sleep, but if it's after 5pm, my parents always seem to make a lot of noise and it wakes me up. They stomp around and talk loudly. Don't they know I want to sleep?

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment