Monday, July 26, 2010

Nineteen weeks six days

Hello world!

Singing is lots of fun. Mama put me in my big boy bed this week and when she came back to get me up, I was singing to my bugs (I have some bright bugs that hang above my bed). I also like to sing when she plays my favorite piano piece, or sometimes in the car with the radio. I can sing in my normal voice and in a growly voice which my mama calls my Franklinsaurus voice.

Dancing is good too. My dad does the Franklin Dance with me but he's so funny he makes me laugh. My mama lets me lay on my back and helps me kick in time with music. I like that too.

I remember the very first night I was at home, and it was bedtime, but when the light got turned out, I got so scared! I yelled and yelled, and then the light came back on. So my mama held me when the light was off so I wouldn't be scared any more. Now I like it dark, especially for sleeping. For my nap, I need to have the curtains closed and my mama puts on some quiet static on the radio for me. I suck on my fingers and play with my hair to get to sleep. Dad says I inherited that from him, because he sucked his thumb and played with his hair when he was little too.

I sometimes get too wiggly to sleep, even though I'm tired. Yesterday I wiggled all the way from the top of my big boy bed to the bottom, facing the other direction. I get really upset when I can't stop wiggling when I want to sleep. If that happens, my mama can help me get back to sleep by giving me something to eat.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment