Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seventeen weeks five days

Hello world!

I've had a busy week, and I don't have much time to spare for naps. When my mama puts me in my big boy bed, I remember I need to yell, but I can't exactly remember why. Then I roll on to my tummy and suck my fingers and get my back rubbed, so I sometimes fall asleep.

We drove to a big field and my mama and daddy took me in my stroller and left me there. Even though I could smell a delicious smell of strawberries, I didn't want to be by myself. After ages and ages my dad finally came and got me and we went and had a picnic. I could still smell them, but I was too busy eating to care. Later that day we had another picnic at home, with more strawberries. But I like my own picnic food.

It's strange, but whenever someone opens the fridge, it smells of strawberries again.

I can completely roll over now. I'm really good at it. I roll onto my tummy and then onto my back. I can also blow a raspberry. Mama and I practice it when it's time to get my bum changed. She's not too bad at it either.

A lady came to our house last week to talk about me eating, and she asked me if I wanted milky moos. I thought it was a funny word, but I did want them. And I got weighed (again) and everybody was really happy when it was done. I think it's the milky moos.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment