Sunday, February 13, 2011

Forty-eight weeks five days

Hello world!

I played with some other babies my size this week. We all got a cracker. Then Beau put hers down, and I thought I might as well finish it for her. But when I did, she pointed and yelled at me--I got so upset! My mama had to come get me, then I ate the cracker.

The next day my mama went to work and I helped my dad change the headlight on our car in the driveway. I don't get to walk outside much, so I tried to be really careful, and hold on to the car. Only I slipped and bumped my head and got scraped on my face. My dad says I have a shiner.

I try to say words. My mama says "duck duck duck" in the bath, and I say it back ("deedeedee"). My mama says "block" and I say "ba." Also when my mama says "Off!" to the doggy, I say it too. I'm really good at that one: "Oth!"

If I have a wet bum, I don't like it. I wake up and can't sleep. I try to tell people when I need a bum change. I especially hate feeling poo on my bum. That's why I try to save it for the potty. Today I did three poos on the potty. When I need to go, I sometimes kind of swallow in the back of my throat, so my mama knows to help me on.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment