Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fifty weeks four days

Hello world!

Today I walked by myself without help from my dad to my mama. I walked tons. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so much fun.

I wave hello to people if they wave to me. I also can do the "wee-wee" sign and the "milk" sign. I sort of know "eat" too. My mama shows me "walk" and "dog" I think it's funny. I know all about dogs and walking.

I play with our dog. Sometimes she comes up to me so I can pet her. Sometimes I go up to her and poke her nose. She lets me. I smile when I see dogs, especially if they're playing.

This week it was really warm outside so my mama left the door open when she washed the dishes. It was so nice I thought I might as well just go outside to play, and I nearly got out the door when my mama decided to come too. She held my hand and we walked around the garden. I saw a big worm: it was pink and slithery. And I saw some pretty flowers. I saw a frog, too. Frogs are so cool; it was in the pond and my mama touched its nose and then it swam. I watched.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment