Monday, March 7, 2011

Fifty-one weeks six days

Hello world!

My gramma is here to visit me. I play with her when we go for a car ride; she sits next to my seat. But at home I like my parents near too. My gramma came before when I was really little. I'm not sure if I remember.

I can walk, but it's kind of scary. I like my dad or my mama there just in case. I crawl if I need to.

I watched another little boy playing on a tamborine. When he put it down I picked it up to try it. It's not so hard! I just hit it like he did and it made a great noise. Baby group changed to let bigger kids come too. There's stuff to jump and climb and ride on now. I like to play with the little kid toys and the big kid toys. It's fun to see the big kids and the little kids too.

I'm going to be one year old. Right now I'm zero years old.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment