Monday, March 14, 2011

Twelve months, one week

Hello world!

I had a birthday and I'm one. My friends came to my house and played with me, and we ate some cake. I wore a white and gray shirt. There were balloons and toys and babies everywhere. It was so much fun, when they all went home, I had a huge nap.

My gramma is great. She makes a noise then I make it too. Then she wiggles and I squiggle. We played outside today because it was sunny. My gramma walked all around with me. She sleeps in my room and I sleep in my dad's computer room. It's not dark enough, though. I wake up when it gets light at 6 in the morning.

My finger fits exactly right in my nose.

Love,

Franklin

1 comment:

  1. Logan found out that his finger is exactly the right size for his nose, too. He likes to find out how long it takes for Mom to notice and pull it out again. It's a funny game.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete