Friday, March 18, 2011

Twelve months, two weeks

Hello world!

My gramma isn't here any more. We're great friends and I miss her. When she first came, I wasn't sure, but later I cried when she left the room--I didn't want her to go. My gramma is the best for playing games in the car.

I'm back in my own room now but I still wake up at 6AM. I think it's because my dad gets up, or maybe I'm just used to that time. I usually go to bed at about 7.30PM, but I think I might like to go to bed at about 6.30. I did it a couple times and it was pretty good.

When it's sunny I like to play outside. I walk around and crawl on the grass and pick daffodils. My mama showed me a ladybug. At first I thought it was candy so I was going to eat it, but my mama said "gently" so I just touched it with my finger after that.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment