Sunday, March 27, 2011

Twelve months, three weeks

Hello world!

For a week it was really really warm outside every day. I got to play outside with a nakey bum. It's so much fun to play outside, and even more fun with nakey bum. I want to do it all the time. I was pushing my cart around the grass, and then I needed to pee, so I did. And there was this water shooting out! I was so surprised that I stopped peeing, and the water stopped too! That's when I found out what pee looks like. I watched it finish.

I helped my mama weed the garden. She pulled up weeds, and I put them in the bucket. I'm a very helpful person. Then I saw lots of ladybugs on leaves, and I touched them all with my finger. I touch them very carefully so they don't get smooshed.

One of my favorite things to play is cooking. I don't have any cooking toys, but there's some at baby group, and also some at a museum I went to. I know how to stir and pour and mix. I made pretend tea and put the pretend cake in the teacup.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment