Friday, April 1, 2011

Twelve months four weeks

Hello world!

I had three shots in my legs last week. It hurt really bad and made me bleed and the only thing that made me feel better was milkies. Milkies makes everything better.

This week I decided it's ok to walk without holding on. I walk around the house, no big deal. Other places, like outside, it's safer to crawl.

I got to swing with my mama. There's a swing in the fields where we walk with the doggy. I like it best when I get to ride in my sling on doggy walks, because I can see everything. I showed my mama all the leaves on the trees that we walked by, and I showed her the ducks (and how to make a duck noise). I even got down and walked, too. I found some flowers; picking flowers is nice.

When our dog is in her bed I climb in with her. Then she climbs out, so I climb out. Then she gets back in, so I do too. I like our dog.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment