Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thirteen months three weeks

Hello world!

It was still hot outside this week so I got to play with nakey bum every day again; it's the best! I shared a bone with the dog and kicked my ball around the lawn. I also threw toys to the dog, and hid behind the laundry hanging up.

I have new teeth again. I had six teeth for ages, now I have seven and a half. I bite pizza with my teeth, but I don't bite mama.

I helped my mama weed by putting weeds in the bucket. Then I noticed the bucket had a handle so I picked it up at walked around with it. I left it in a different place but mama said, "put this one in the bucket," so I picked up the weed from the ground and took it over to where I left the bucket and put it in. I'm good at following directions.

When I want my mama and she's not nearby, I shout, "Ah ah ah!" It means: come here, mama! Sometimes I shout it for my dad, too. And one time, we were on a doggy walk, and my mama shouted to the doggy, "come here!" and so I shouted too. After we both shouted, the dog came here.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment