Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thirteen months one week

Hello world!

I went for a walk by myself down my street. It was really fun--I walked out of our driveway and then down the sidewalk. I was going to see the world! But then it was bathtime so I came inside with my dad.

When I go in my big boy bed at night, my dad gets me in my jammies and my sleeping bag. My curtains are shut and my radio plays quiet static for me. Then I touch the moon (it hangs from the ceiling) and my daddy lays me down. I sleep best on my front. I skootch around till it's just right (bum in air), then I place my fingers just so into my mouth, and I'm asleep.

Our dog needs to move out of my way when I'm walking. Otherwise I might step on her tail. She should know by now.

I went to a different play group for big and little kids this week. I played with lots of toys and watched lots of kids, and we even had snack time! I ate a cracker and cheese and drank juice. I sat at a table in a chair just my size, and I didn't fall off. When we were finished, I went home and had a great sleep. Playing with other kids is really awesome but tiring.

Sometimes when there's a lot of grown-ups, I get kind of bashful. I'm not shy around kids, though. If there's too many strange grown-ups, I want to stay close to my mama. But if there's kids, I want to play with them.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment