Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thirteen months two weeks

Hello world!

In my family I have three best friends. My first best friend is my mama, then my dad, and my third best friend is our dog. I play games with her and we laugh so much! I like to push my push cart into her so she jumps out of the way. I also like to chase her round and round the chair. I give her pieces of my toast, and she eats them from my hand: tickly!

My favorite food (after milkies) is baby oranges like tangerines and clementines. Sometimes I eat two at a time, I like them so much. I also love cheese, toast, and dog food. I eat pretty much anything. I don't have as much milkies as I used to; I think I have it maybe three times a day, or sometimes four. I used to drink it in my cup when my mama wasn't here but I don't need to now. I just drink water when she's not around.

I love having nakey bum. It's also fun to poo while nakey--inside or outside. We have wooden floors at our house, so I can poo all I want!

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment