Sunday, February 20, 2011

Forty-nine weeks five days

Hello world!

I have cough and snot and feel too hot again. It's no good. I get to drink a spoon of tasty juice, though. I have a white one that tastes orange and a pink one that tastes pink.

This week I climbed all the way to the top of the stairs. Usually I can't get to the stairs--the door is closed. I like to climb. I think I can climb down, but I haven't tried.

Sometimes when I walk, I hold on with one hand and hold something else in my other hand. Like an apple core or a hamster wheel or my trousies. Then I let go with the first hand and walk to where I need to go, and hold on again.

At my house, the furniture is all close together so I can walk from one to the next. My dad calls it my assault course. I went to my mama's school and walked around the chairs and coffee table there. It was an assault course, too.

When I have my bath with my mama I really like to play and drink milkies. When my dad comes in, I always drop my toys and dive straight for milkies, and when he goes away, I pick up my toys again. That's because dad means towel and towel means Out.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment