Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sixteen months one week

Hello world!

After I have dinner I'm ready for bath and bed. When my dad asks me if it's bathtime, I say "bath" and then I grab his hand and take him upstairs. We play with toys in the bath, and when I'm done I get wrapped up in a towel. Then I get jammies on and go to sleep in my big boy bed.

I remembered to do four tiny poos in the potty so far. It's tough, though. Because I don't like wet and yucky undies, I hold it for a long time. When we go out to baby group, I hold it the whole time.

I got a cool book from the library about trucks and cars. When I read it to myself I make all the truck noises. I have a dog book too; I make the dog noises when I read it. I especially like barking dog and hot dog.

This is how I dive head-first onto my mama. It's hilarious.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment