Monday, July 4, 2011

Fifteen months five weeks

Hello world!

I hate having wet undies. And pooey undies is the worst! But I still forget to use the potty a lot. I'm getting my own special toilet seat to try out too. I'll have to see if I like it better.

I have a toy that plays music and blows air. I stick my face in the hole where the air blows out. I like to feel it blowing in my face and hair. I got a haircut already, but my hair is long again. Maybe I should get another one.

My mama has a push lawn mower, just like my push cart. When she pushes it, it goes round and round. I run alongside, watching it.

I got to pick strawberries again this year. I went last year but I'm not sure if I remember; strawberries are tasty, though. I sat down next to my dad and helped him push away the leaves so he could find the strawberries, then I ate them.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment