Monday, June 27, 2011

Fifteen months four weeks

Hello world!

It's so hot at my house. I couldn't sleep for very long because I was too hot today. I had to play inside too, with the curtains shut. I need to play outside, otherwise I get into mischief, like pulling out all the shoes from the closet.

I'm going to wear real big boy undies now. Except at night. I still forget to use my potty, but I'm going to try harder to remember. I can sit on the potty all by myself without any help. I like to read books when I sit on it.

When I was at baby group a little girl dropped her ball. I picked it up and gave it to her. A little boy fell over and bumped his head; I was really worried about him so I went over to make sure he was all right. Then another boy's mama had crackers; I went back for seconds. I love baby group.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment