Monday, June 13, 2011

Fifteen months two weeks

Hello world!

I went to a birthday party for my friends Evie and Sam. There were lots and lots of kids there and so many toys. I had so much fun. My dad went with me because my mama was working.

The next day my mama was still working but she should have been at home. I really needed her. I went looking for her all around the house and couldn't find her. It wasn't fair.

My favorite word to say is "milk." I say it and sign for it at the same time. Milk also means mama. When my mama wasn't here, I told my dad I wanted her by signing and saying "milk," but then he gave me milkies in a cup. It just wasn't the same.

My dad showed me how to eat mint leaves from our garden. I love them! I tried to eat foxglove leaves, but my mama wouldn't let me; I'm sure they must taste good too, though.

I help my mama do the laundry. I put it in the washing machine and then take it out. I can open the door, too. My ball needed washing so I put it in and it made lots of noise before my mama took it out.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment