Monday, June 20, 2011

Fifteen months three weeks

Hello world!

I talk all the time now. Here's some of the things I've said recently:

I was at the train station with my mama and dad. A train went by and my mama and dad waved and said "bye bye" to it; I watched them very carefully. So the next time a train went by, I waved and said "bye bye."

When I want milkies I don't grab my mama's shirt anymore. I come up to her and make the sign and say "milk." I keep saying it until I get it.

Me and my mama were in town and I got to step up every step we walked by. I love stepping up steps. Then we saw some big boys with a dog so I said "woof." And after that, a big boy burped really loudly; it was the funniest thing I ever heard!

When it's time for bed my mama says "night night little burrito; see you in the morning." My dad says it too. The other night my dad forgot to say it when he put me in my big boy bed so I reminded him by saying "burrito."

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment