Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fifteen months one week

Hello world!

I'm back home now, and I remember my dad. He's not at work this week, so I get to spend all my time with him.

To go home, me and my mama rode trains again. My stroller got broken at the beach. I don't know how it happened; I kind of miss it even though I like my sling lots. That meant I got to ride with my mama in my sling on all the trains home. Only when it got late I was sick of looking at mama and just wanted to lay down and sleep; it's not that easy to get to sleep in a sling.

We had to wait for a long time in stations. There was another mama and baby my size at one station. He poked my shoulder and gave me a kiss. I'm not sure if I like that. Then his mama picked me up and said funny words to me, and I didn't even cry. Sometimes when scary people get close to me I get upset; she was ok though.

I love the ocean. But not when I'm naked.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment