Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fourteen months four weeks

Hello world!

I rode on a train for ages and ages. I wanted to run around on it but my mama wouldn't let me. I had to wake up from bedtime when it was still dark, just so I could ride on trains and not even play. I rode three trains altogether, and I had lots of milkies to help me sleep, but then I still didn't sleep. It was bad.

I saw my grandpa after I finally got off the train. He's ok. He gives me chocolate.

We're at a new house with lots of rooms, only I can't go in most of them. And we're at a new town with lots of people who talk funny. A little girl said "bonjour" to me.

My dad's not here. He's at work, so I only see him at bath time. Except he didn't ride on the train with me and my mama, so I didn't even see him at my bath here. I can hardly remember what he looks like.

Love,

Franklin

1 comment:

  1. You'll see your Dad soon. Maybe in just a day or so. I hope you'll not be coming home saying 'Bonjour' to me, and forgetting how to speak English:-)
    X

    ReplyDelete