Monday, May 9, 2011

Fourteen months one week

Hello world!

I can say lots of words, but I think my first word is "dog." I say "dog" when I call to our dog, and when I see her I say it too. I also can say "daD" with the D at the end. I call for my dad that way. Another word I say sometimes is "milk." "Milk" is another word for "mama" which I can also say, but it still comes out "ah-ah."

Now that I can walk, it's all I ever want to do. I walk around the house or outside (I love to be outside). The only time I sit down is on the potty or in my high chair. If I fall over, I can sometimes get back up by myself without help. Otherwise I need something to climb back up. It's best to walk without shoes, if I can. I don't wear my shoes in my house or on my grass.

There's a swing at the park. I walk over to it and sit on it with my mama. When we swing really high I laugh: it tickles my tummy.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment