Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fourteen months three weeks

Hello world!

I stopped using the potty for a while because I'm too busy to sit down long enough. But then I got an ouchy rash on my legs and it hurts! I poo on the potty again if I remember. If I don't remember, there's poo in my pants and I feel really yucky and tell my mama right away. My mama made me some fleecy pants and they're really soft on my bum.

I have more than one molar now: at least three. They wake me up. Also, being wet wakes me up. If I need to pee at night, I wake up, but otherwise I stay asleep.

I think maybe I like banana now. I didn't like it before when I threw up really bad, because I threw up banana. Then I didn't like it later because it was all squishy. But actually it's ok: a little bit squishy, but not too bad.

I know how to sign "thank you." It's what you do when mama gives you a cracker.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment