Monday, May 16, 2011

Fourteen months two weeks

Hello world!

I went to a party at Olivia's house this weekend with my dad. There were lots of other kids my age but too many grown-ups. I liked running around outside, but inside I just wanted to be close to my dad. I got to play on a swing; it tickled my tummy. Something else that tickles my tummy: when my mama holds my hands and spins like a merry-go-round. I get so dizzy and I laugh so hard. Then I ask her to do it again.

I have a molar coming in. I never had one before. I think I'll chew lots of things with it.

The other night I was so tired but then I woke up when it was still late and I couldn't get back to sleep. It might have been my tooth, or it might have been something else. My dad tried to help me back to sleep with cuddles, then my mama tried with milkies and cuddles, but nothing worked. I had two bum changes, milkies, cuddles, rocking, and then my dad put the mattress on the floor and snuggled with me; I love that. I talked to him and poked him in the eye and laughed and crawled around him. Then I woke up next morning in my bed--how did I get there?

I played so much outside the sun turned my hair blond. It's almost white on top, but still dark blond underneath.

It's not so warm this week. I have to play with nakey bum inside instead, and it's just not the same.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment