Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sixteen months three weeks

Hello world!

When me and my mama go for a walk with the dog, I ride in my sling. I sometimes ride on my mama's back, and sometimes on her front. I like it either way. Then I get down and walk too. I look for sticks to pick up. Today I saw purple berries on bushes and I helped my mama count them.

When my mama said bath to me, I made the sign to her. I know lots of signs. My best signs are "want," "milk," "no," "all gone," and "more." I also sometimes do "bye-bye," "eat," "drink," "bath," "thank you," and "excuse me" (for burping).

It's easy to get a haircut. First you sit on a chair and wiggle. Then you sit on mama's lap and wiggle. Then you get down and run around in all the hair on the floor.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment