Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sixteen months four weeks

Hello world!

I washed our car. My mama helped. I got to spray it with the hose; I want to wash the car every day! When we were done I got to take all my clothes off.

I got a new stroller. I like sitting in it. But I also like my sling and I like walking. I can't decide which is best. Probably walking. When I walk with my mama and the dog I find sticks on the ground and poke things with them. And I don't step in dog poo. Also, my mama picks me two blackberries. They're sour but I like them.

I play with my cars. I sit down and roll them around and make car noises. At play group they sometimes have lots of cars to play with. I roll them down a ramp.

Brushing teeth is so much fun. Sometimes my dad brushes my teeth. Sometimes my mama does it. Sometimes I do it. I like toothpaste. I also like washing hands. I stick my hands in the water. Then I dry them with a towel. Anything with water is what I like. I drink out of the hose, too. Nobody taught me; I figured it out myself.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment