Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seventeen months three weeks

Hello world!

I remember much better to use the toilet now. Yesterday I didn't forget once, not even when I woke up from my nap. Sometimes I have to pee when I'm in the bath, and I just tell my dad. He puts me on the toilet, and when I'm done, I make the sign for bath to let him know I want back in the tub.

I told my mama I wanted to go for a walk to see the ducks today. I said "quack." She knew what I meant.

I like to swing on the swing by myself now. My dad pushes me and I hold on. I love to run, too. I grab my dad's hand and tell him "run" and then we run. When my mama runs with me I jump at the end.

My dad made me a little wooden car. I push it around, saying "vrrrrrmmmm." When I played with my cousin Grace, she had a car for sitting on. I said "vrrrrrrmmmm" when I sat on that, and my dad pushed me.

One time me and my mama were walking on a rocky path and I was in the sling. Then suddenly we were laying on the ground and my mama was laughing. It didn't hurt, but I was really surprised: how did that happen?

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment