Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seventeen months two weeks

Hello world!

Sometimes I'm playing with my toys and then I run over and kiss my mama and run back to my toys. I kiss her shoulder when she carries me in the sling, too.

I went to see my cousins and other family this weekend. I wore my nice shirt and waistcoat. I was very popular with the ladies. I gave them kisses, and I didn't cry at all when they picked me up. I also played with my cousin Grace. She's 2, but I'm almost as big as she is. I played outside with her.

I didn't sleep hardly at all, though. I didn't like the bed I was in, and I was just too excited from all the people and playing.

When my mama asks me what doggies say, I make every doggy noise I know: barking, howling, sniffing, panting, growling. I learned that from a book.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment