Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seventeen months four weeks

Hello world!

My dad is home from work this week. He moved all my things into his computer room, then all his computer things into my room. Now my room is his room and his room is my room. My new room has the same bed, chair, dresser, rug, pictures, and curtains.

When I go to the library, I walk straight over to the kids' shelf, pull off some books, and sit down on the floor to read them. I love to read. I turn the pages myself, and when there's a picture I know, I make the noise, like dog noise or truck noise.

I love watermelon! I like other melon but watermelon is the best. Yesterday I ate two pieces and I finished my mama's piece because there was still a little bit of red on it.

I also like ice cream. I was eating ice cream and my head suddenly hurt really bad for ten seconds--I grabbed my head and nearly cried. Then it went away so I ate more ice cream.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment