Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eighteen months one week

Hello world!

Even though I mostly remember to poo in the toilet, I accidently pooed on the floor the other day. It's ok, though; I got a cloth out of the laundry to wipe it up--one of the cloths my mama uses for washing dishes. If you poo on the floor you have to clean it up.

I also clean other things. I like to sweep and dust and do laundry. And I love gardening, too. I'm great at weeding, and pulling sticks out of the ground.

I saw two ducks splashing each other at the pond. Then one got so wet it just swam off with its head down. I watched the whole thing. I like ducks.

After snacktime at playgroup is singing time. We did "Row your boat." The other kids sat down and their mamas held their hands and rowed them. When I saw that, I sat right down in front of my mama and held out my hands, too.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment