Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eighteen months four weeks

Hello world!

I love to pick berries and eat them. We have some red berries on a pyracantha bush. I ate some, but then my mama made me spit them out. But it's ok--they're not poisonous. I also like to pick berries when we're walking. I pick:
  • hawthorne berries: kind of yucky, but I still like to eat them;
  • elderberries: they make my mouth purple;
  • blackberries: super yummy;
  • sloes: very sour.
I sometimes hear airplanes flying. I look up and point to them and say "vrrrrr." When they're gone I say "bye bye."

I really don't like my nails cut but I let my mama cut them if she's fast. She used to cut them only when I had milkies, otherwise I would just run away; I don't run away from milkies. She shows me the nails when she's done and I brush them away. It's best to have short nails, so I don't accidently scratch my ear.

When my mama was trimming bushes in our garden, I pulled up a carrot and ate it. I didn't need to wash it off, I just ate it like it was.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment