Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eighteen months five weeks

Hello world!

I like to sit on chairs my size. At play group there are chairs and tables for kids; I sit down and play with puzzles and trains and things. I also sit down for snack time. I need a chair that size at my house.

When I go out for a walk with my mama and dog, I ride in my sling for a bit, then I walk for a bit. Today I climbed a huge hill and walked all the way home. I have to hold my mama's hand when we walk on the sidewalk, even when I don't want to. When I walk with my dad and dog, I walk almost the whole way. When it's bin day, I point to all the rubbish bins along the street. I point to green bins and brown bins. And when the truck comes to empty them, I watch it.

There's a swing where we walk. If other kids are on it, I look at them. But when they get off, it's my turn, so I run over to it. If other kids are playing with toys you want, you have to wait till they're finished first. Sometimes kids don't know that rule and grab things off me. I don't mind too much though. When I'm bigger maybe I'll do the grabbing.

I sing my own songs. My best song goes like this: "be-dub, be-dub, be-dub."

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment