Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nineteen months one week

Hello world!

My dad got me a car. I push it and sit in it. I'm going to learn to drive.

For two days this week me and my mama rode the train to see my dad in Leeds. It's really fun to ride trains. It's also really fun in Leeds. There's a museum with lots of cool toys to play with. I looked at animals; there was a bear and a tiger and other animals but they don't move. There's also a place to dig for fossils; I love digging.

I sometimes go to Leeds and then my mama goes away for a while and my dad takes me fun places. We go shopping, or look at dogs at the dog home, or go to the library and read books. My dad's fun.

I'm too big for my sleeping bag, so I have my own quilt for my bed. If I roll out from my quilt and fall asleep, somehow my quilt moves back on top of me while I'm sleeping. I don't know how. Once it didn't, though, and I got really cold and woke up. I had to get in bed with my mama and dad to warm up.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment