Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nineteen months three weeks

Hello world!

When it's naptime and I'm still not asleep I sing and talk a little. This week I was really not asleep so I stood up and pushed my table away from my bed. It fell over with my lamp and clock. Then I laid down in my bed and went to sleep.

I'm always so happy to see my dad when he comes home from work. When I hear the door open, I start to laugh and run right over. Sometimes I give him a big kiss and sometimes I make him chase me first. It's so funny!

I have to wear lots of clothes when we go for our walk in the morning. I have some boots that are great for splashing in. I went for a walk with my mama and dad and dog to see the ducks, and I got to splash in all the puddles. I wore my hood because it rained. Then my dad gave bread to the ducks and to me. The ducks even came out of the water to take the bread. I like them and I like bread.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment