Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nineteen months two weeks

Hello world!

I like to get dressed. I hold out my arms for my shirt and coat, and my feet for my socks. I stand up and step into the legs of my undies and trousies. Also I put my feet into my shoes. My mama only helps a little. I also like my to wear my mittens. They're cool because my fingers poke out the ends and there's a special hole for my thumb. That way I can still pick up stuff when I wear them. I even wear my hat, but it's kind of small now. I used to wear it last winter. I need a big one.

One of the best things to do at my house is run around and stomp on the floor. It makes a great noise. I do it all the time. I also like to stack blocks to make really tall towers, and play with cars and trucks, or stuffed animals. I have a tiger I like a lot. I give him kisses.

When my dad comes home at night, I like to tell him "row row row" so we can row and sing the song. I learned a new verse at play group; it goes like this: "Row row row your boat, gently down the stream. If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream. Aah!" I always like to scream at the end.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment