Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nineteen months four weeks

Hello world!

I got my hair cut again. I got hair in my mouth. That was after I had my picture taken.

Also my feet grew out of my socks. I have huge feet. My grandma sent me some boots for my feet and I splash in puddles. My feet only get a little bit wet.

I like to eat cheese. I say "cheese." And I say "leaves" when I walk under branches. When my mama goes to work, I say "bye-bye," but not till she's gone. Bye-bye means all gone, and you don't say all gone if your mama's still there.

Sometimes I get frustrated because I can't communicate what I want. I have to run and yell and sometimes throw things or fall on the floor. It's bad. My mama leaves me alone, but I need her; I have to go find her and then she gives me a big hug and I'm better.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment