Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twenty months two weeks

Hello world!

I made a funny face for the camera. When I see the camera, I tell my mama to take a picture of me, and I like to watch videos of myself. There's a cute picture of me on my mama's keys. I look at it and saw "awww."

I have a new coat. It's really big and warm. My dad gave me a scarf and now I look just like him. I like to wear a scarf or a tie like my dad. I wear a hat like my dad, too.

When my dad comes home, I run over and knock on the door. Then he opens it; it's hilarious! I love my dad a lot.

I like shoes. My grandma sent me some new shoes and as soon as I saw them, I wanted to put them on. Then when I started walking, they squeaked! I run around all the time just to make them squeak. I got lots of compliments on my squeakers at baby group.

I want to do things by myself, now that I'm big. I also know where things go, and if they are in the wrong place, I move them. Like books on the blanket box, or glasses on my mama's side table.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment