Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Twenty months four weeks

Hello world!

When I woke up this morning I took off half my jammies. When my mama came to get me, I had a bare chest; I wasn't too cold because I still had my woollies on my legs. I wear woollies in bed and they keep me nice and toasty.

I'm so good at using the toilet now. I hardly ever forget. When we go out, my mama takes my toilet seat so I can use it whenever I need to; if it's noisy I can't concentrate, though. I like the bathroom at baby group. I can reach the light switch myself. I sometimes remember to not pee when I wake up from my nap, even.

If I have an accident, I help my mama wash the blankets. First I put them in the washer, then I shut the door and open the drawer for the soap. When mama puts in the soap, I close the drawer. Mama shows me which button to push, then it goes whoosh. I watch it whirling around through the door. After it's done, I open the door and take everything out. Sometimes we hang it up to dry, sometimes it goes in the dryer. I like the dryer; my mama empties the lint catcher then I put it back in the dryer. I push the button to start the dryer, too.

I like talking on my phone. My dad uses my phone to turn the radio up, but I use it for talking. I walk around the house talking on it. Then I say "bye bye" and hang up.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment