Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twenty months five weeks

Hello world!

I can make sentences now. I said to my dad and mama, "woo-woo-woo all gone." I said it because the microwave finished.

I showed my dad where the dog was in the book. I took his finger and pointed with it. I like dogs and I like books. I especially like books about dogs.

I have a towel with a duck head on the hood. My dad makes it quack when he gets it out at bath time. I put my hand in it and quack too. It's funny. I do it when I help my mama wash it in the laundry.

Sometimes when it's bed time, I tell my dad I need the toilet. Sometimes I use it four or five times before I'm done. That means I get to stay up a little bit later. But then one time I forgot to use it, and once I was in bed I realized I really really needed to! I had to shout, but luckily my dad knew exactly what I needed.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment