Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twenty-one months two weeks

Hello world!

I get so excited when my dad comes home. I follow him everywhere, upstairs and downstairs. I love my dad.

I went to the library with my mama and we read all the books there. I know where the books I like are. I pick one out and bring it to my mama and we sit down and read it. When we're done, I take it back and get another one. I like to take books home too, but I don't like giving them to the librarian.

I put my own mittens on. They have a string through my coat so I don't lose them. I like to put my thumbs in the thumb holes. I put my socks on, too. I put them on my toe and my mama pulls them up my foot.

My best word is "off." I always tell my mama and dad to turn off the light and radio before we leave the room. If my dad leaves his computer on, I remind him.

I had steak for dinner last night. I love steak! I wanted lots more, but my mama gave the rest to the doggy. It was the chewy bit, but I wanted to eat it--I got so upset I even tried to get it out of the dog dish. I can't believe my mama would give my steak to the dog!

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment