Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Twenty-one months one week

Hello world!

When it was time to take the library books back, my mama put my library book in the bag. I got so upset; I didn't want to take it back! She let me have it and I put it back on the shelf. It's the best book ever: it's called Things that Move. I especially like the cement mixer truck and the fire engine.

My mama made me a new warm cover for my stroller. It buttons up and covers my legs, and I stick my hands inside. Nice and toasty.

I still like to ride in my sling for our dog walk. My mama reminds me to stick my hands inside that, too. We see other doggies when we walk, and I say "woof" to them. Then our doggy runs past and I laugh so hard.

In the bath, I wash all by myself. My dad says "wash your neck" and I wash it. I wash my ears, eyes, tummy, chin, hair, feet, everything. After my bath I brush my own teeth, too.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment