Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twenty-one months three weeks

Hello world!

This week I came downstairs in the morning and there was a really big sock with toys in it on our fireplace. I took out all the toys, and then I took out an orange at the very bottom. It was so much fun to take everything out. Then I took out all the things from under the sparkly tree in the living room. My mama and dad took the paper off them. I collected all the paper and boxes and things. That was really fun too.

I got to eat two pieces of chocolate, plus some beef jerky and a cracker. For dinner I ate lots and lots of pork and vegetables and potatoes and gravy. And then I ate a huge Christmas pudding. I ate it last year too; it tastes yummy.

When it's time to eat I have a hard time sitting still long enough to finish. I have to get out and run around! My dad keeps trying to give me another bite, even when I don't want it. Sometimes when he gets me out of my chair, I run back to him for one more bite, though. Sometimes I pretend I want another bite, but then I take it out of my mouth and give it to the dog.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment